Wart and Mole Removal

It can be quite expensive to undergo treatment to have warts and moles removed if you have to pay to have an appointment with a surgeon.  There are a lot of food items that are supposed to help remove them but by and large they are not as effective as other methods.

Wart and Mole Removal Products

Wart Mole Vanish is a product that claims to remove all warts and moles and also be 100% natural.  If you apply the substance once and then wait 20 minutes the wart or mole should come off.  This is said to apply to 90% of users and the other 10% may have to try further applications before the wart or mole has gone.  It costs less than £50 and has there are reviews from people who have been pleasantly surprised at how quickly it does work.  This is much cheaper than the £300+ that it would cost for surgery.  There has been 25 years of extensive research carried out in Asia and the product is now winning international awards.  The company have so much faith in the product that they are prepared to give the money back if it does not work.
Dermatend is the trade name of another wart and mole remover that has picked up a good reputation for doing what it claims to do.  There is also a 60 day money back guarantee if it does not work so in reality you have nothing to lose by trying it.  You may have had your hopes raised only for them to be dashed this time but there are plenty of other products to try. This can be slightly more expensive at around £70 but there is enough to remove 30 warts meaning they will be gone for a little over £2 each.

Wart and Mole Removal Surgery

If you decide that you would rather not try this sort of product you can opt for surgery.  This will clearly be a lot more expensive and will generally begin at £300 for each mole and £140 for 1-3 warts.  Many companies will charge less for subsequent moles so it will be a lot dearer than an over the counter treatment.  Large warts that are considered unsuitable for laser surgery will have to be frozen off and this is more expensive.  Prices will begin at £220 for a large wart.

The two main ways will be to either shave or laser the mole away meaning it will just be removed down to the level of the skin.  The other is to have the mole cut out.  This will mean that removal is permanent and you will have a small scar left behind.  A good clinic will send the mole away to be tested for cancer if you have not already had that done and if you do have a problem it will be best for you to have all moles tested even if they are not problematic.  When prices are given they are normal general prices and there may be something that comes to light at the consultation that will increase them.

Back to Top